ARWL Enterprises Ltd. takes pride in producing quality, professionally printed goods. We strive to ensure that each and every product that leaves our store is in perfect condition.
If you are experiencing a problem with a garment or accessory that you have purchased from ARWL Enterprises LTD. please contact us. Describe in the email what is wrong with the product. ARWL Enterprises Ltd. will then issue a RMA number and instructions of where to ship the product back to. Customer must receive a RMA from ARWL Enterprises Ltd. authorizing the return. Returns without prior approval will not be accepted.
Please include the following information in the package you are returning:
1. A copy of the invoice
2. The “Bill To” person’s name
3. Phone number
4. Email address
5. And the reason for the return
Returns are accepted for garment or accessory manufacturing flaws and defects. All original labels must be factory attached to garment or accessory. Non-defective goods are not returnable. We will, however, make a replacement if the ARWL Enterprises Ltd. did not ship the garment or accessory that you ordered. In all cases ARWL Enterprises Ltd. liability shall be limited to its stated selling price of the product or service to the customer.
If the ARWL Enterprises Ltd. staff approves to accept the return the customer must meet these specifications:
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable
- Items must be returned prepaid, to and from ARWL Enterprises Ltd.insured, and with delivery information
- Items returned must be in new condition. Items may not of been worn, washed, decorated, or any way modified
- All returned items are subject to our inspection and repair or replacement in lieu of credit or refund
- Customer must notify by email within 10 days of receipt of your order if you have a problem with your order
- Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. to and from ARWL Enterprises Ltd.
- Include a copy of your ARWL Enterprises Ltd. receipt with the returned product
- Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization (need RMA number)
- Custom embroidered items are non returnable, and considered a final sale